Monday, June 30, 2014

#8 Odd One Out~

Hey guys!Whoa,today was a weird day yet the best for Jane!It all began at their school,Jamma Plushies High...

Everyone:*giggles* hahahahaha....

Mike:Ummmmmmm....Jane??

Jane:Yeah?

Mike:Do you think that well,everyone is laughing at you?

Jane:Why you say that??

Mike:I don't know,its just that plushies have been making fun of you when your a pet 'bird'.....
           You know how mean teenagers can be!

Everyone:HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!

Jane:*Sob* *hic*  *Flys somewhere else*

The bell rang......RINNGGGGG!

Mike:Jane,no don't leave me here~!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YOU'RE THE ONLY ONE I GOT DON'T SEND ME TO PRISON SCHOOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!JANNNNNNEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!

Teacher:*Ahem* Detention,now!

Mike:Ughhhhhhhh......

Flynn:Y-you sure this is legal?????AND SAFE?!!!!!?!?!??

Randy: ...

Logan:HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM....ITS 99%NOT SAFE SO....
            Here we go!

Crystal:GUYS!

Flynn:Oh Mira,Thank goodness your here,I'm almost about to fall off the cliff with a skateboard and roller skates!

Randy:Something wrong Crystal??

Crystal:Yeah,Mike messaged me and he said Jane flew away!

Flynn,Logan,Randy:FLEW AWAY?????!!!!!

Crystal:And I'm not sure where she is....

Logan:We could call Jason I mean,even if we beg her to come home she won't listen to us so....

Randy:I think I just saw him somewhere!

Crystal:Okay,let's roll! Not literally though.....

Flynn:Ok,WOAAAHH!!!

*CRASH****

Randy:Oh...........That's gonna hurt.......

Jane:*SIGH* I wish I was a snow leopard or maybe a tiger!But I'm just a pet bird that is able to talk....... *sigh*


Jason:Jane?Is that you?



Jane: ?!

Jane:Oh,hey..............................Why are you here??

Jason:Look,I know how it feels to be different...BUT different is AWESOME!I mean like colors!They are all amazing when they are different!

Jane:...*sniff* You know what,you're RIGHT!I dont care what the plushies say!

Jason:Haha,that's the spirit!Hey,can you put this blindfold on?

Jane:Sure,why?

Jason:No reason....

And Jason guide her to her house for an AMAZING SURPRISE!!!!!!!!!!

ALL:HAPPY BIRTHDAY JANE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Jane: ?! What is this???

Crystal:Its your birthday silly!Wait you forgot about it??

Jane:Hehe...But,I dont have a dress....

Violet:We can fix that! Flynn,Randy,Logan!

They soon created Jane a beautiful and a sparkling pink dress just for her!

Violet created the dress,Logan did the sparkles,Randy did the headband and Flynn did the hair.She really loved it!

Jane:THIS IS THE BEST DAY EVER!!!And *gasp* PRESENTS!!!!

We each gave her a gift and she loved all of them especially Jason's..Haha...Then we just party and my amulet glow a little and the part of it changed to pink?I still need to figure out about this amulet but anyways....

From your Snow Leopard,


{Crystal}


THANKS to my brother for randomly giving some parts of the idea ★





29 comments:

  1. HAPPY BIRTHDAY JANE!!!!!!!!!
    I know how it feels to be different because I have a giant banana growing out my ear and ppl make fun of me. :( but I've got friends and that's great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anna: Happy Birthday Jane!!!!! I thought your birthday was in June, But That doesn't matter!
    And you look awesome in that dress! Pease visit Annathearcticwolf.blogspot.com
    ~3berrygirl~

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lol its fun translating stuff XD

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cucpake: Happy Birthday Jane!!!!!!!!! Did you eat cupcakes during your birthday party? PLEASE SAY THAT YOU DID. Did you? IF SO, DON'T FORGET TO GIVE ME SOME!!!! *Waves cupcake flags in the air* CUPCAKES!!!!

    ~Cupcake

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Jane:Thx Cupcake!And yeah i did eat cupcakes at the party!I'm sorry the cupcakes are finished o3o (Hides a tray of cupcakes behind her wing)

      Delete
    2. Pepsi: I smell CUPCAKES! *steals cupcakes and stuffs face*

      Fizz: *whispers* give it to her now!

      Pepsi: oh right, HAPPY BIRTHDAY JANE I HOPE U LIKE IT! *hands Jane present*


























      (btw the present can be anything u like)

      Delete
    3. Cupcake: *Sniff sniff* I smell CUPCAKES!!!! *Runs around in circles and spots tray* CUPCAKES!!!! *Snatches it*

      Millie: Ahem. Cupcake, can't you behave yourself for this special moment at least? And don't forget that thing...

      Cupcake: Oh right. *Hands gift over to Jane* HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! I had a hard time choosing the perfect gift, because everything looked so great! But then I chose this Cupcake Apron! ...Or, uhh, well, umm, happy birthday? *Gulp* *Whispers to Yuki* Is it the right time to give her an apron?!

      Delete
    4. Jane:*gasp* THX GIRLS!!! These are the best presents ever!!!I will treasure them forever!And get ready for da BIRTHDAY CAKE XD

      Delete
    5. Cupcake: Can anyone help me to choose a birthday present for my friend Goldie? Her birthday is also coming soon! (About 3 stories later)

      Goldie: BIRTHDAY PRESENTS?!?!?! *Gasp* I CAN'T WAIT FOR MY BIRTHDAY!!!

      Cupcake: Shoo, shoo Goldie! We were not talking about birthday presents! Why don't you go out and fly around? There is sure lots more to explore.

      Goldie: PRESENTS PRESENTS PRESENTS PRESENTS PRESENTS!

      Cupcake: Uhh... let's talk this somewhere else...

      Delete
    6. Anna: *Gives Jane a large gift* Happy birthday Jane! I didn't know it was your birthday so i'm kinda late!

      Delete
  5. Attention Plushies all over Jamma!
    I'm making a Freedom Party Issue this month (Sorry I missed the 4th of July -.-")
    In honor of the Freedom Party,I'll probably be asking if you plushies wanna join the party in the next issue ^-^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cupcake: I wanna join too! But my owner, Twinkle, only has a copy of me D:

      Delete
    2. Of course you can ^-^
      Well I may have a copy of Pepsi but I dont have a copy of Cupcake :(
      I might try trading for a copy of her :)
      I cant wait X3 IF ONLY THE FREEDOM Party wouldnt be TOO FULL :l

      Delete
    3. Pepsi: ooh! Do I have clones?!?!

      Delete
    4. Maybe I could send a copy of Cupcake's picture to your email? :)

      Delete
    5. Wait, do you use GIMP? Because I took her picture using that program, and it is the only program that I know of that the picture would work in...

      Delete
    6. Crystal:Yeah,you do have clones XD
      GIMP.....I used to have it but its too hard for me...How about you take a picture of Cupcake in the old barn den cuz green is easy for me to remove the color ^-^

      Delete
    7. The Ol' Barn den? Sure! May I know what your mail is so that I can send it to you?

      Delete
    8. ajsnowflakedaringclaws@gmail.com
      That is the longest email I've ever seen XD

      Delete
    9. Okie, sending! And also, please excuse my weird email, my mum just thought that ''serenity'' would be such a great addition to the mail. It's not my real name XD

      Delete
  6. Anna: Do you have a copy of me? Because i would love to be in the party!

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOL! I thought they were all laughing at Mike!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Daring, I was wondering when you were going to post? I'm so excited! The stories are amazing ^.^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It will be out today ^-^
      I havent post in a while since school giving me homeworks and I was helpingout my pals to pLlan my BFF's birthday party soon.So sorry if i kept you guy waiting forthe new post ^-^"

      Delete
  9. Jade:oh a freedom party!can I join?Will there be ice cream?!?
    Sigurd:IIIIccccceee creeeeeam...
    Jade:OK OK Sigurd snap out of it
    Sigurd:awww but ok....
    Jade:anyway what I'm saying is can I come to the free...
    Sigurd:ICE CREAM!!!!!
    Jade:*pushes away Sigurd and sighs*Ok.Can I come to the freedom...*pants heavily*five..four..three...party?

    ReplyDelete