Saturday, August 23, 2014

#11 The Forbidden of Jamma:PT 1~

Hey guys,today,me and my pals are gonna do some research about my amulet and it looks like we found something at Jamma's Library....

Violet:Uggggghhh!!This is lame!!!Even Agle's asleep!

Agle:ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ....

Heather:She's right...There's nothing in this library at all!

Crystal:*Gasp*Guys,I think I found it!

Will:What's it say?

Crystal:The Forbidden of Jamma...It has a lock?

Flynn:Where are we gonna get a key for this?

Crystal:Why don't we head to school maybe there's something we could use there!

Violet:*Shakes Agle's head*Wake up Agle...

Agle:Huh?Wha??

We headed for school and we went into an empty classroom.We lit up the candle and started figuring out how to unlock the book....

Logan:We tried everything but this book ain't gonna open!

Luke:Maybe we could use your amulet?

Crystal:Hmmm...Alright then..*Uses amulet to unlock the book*Its working!!

Logan:(HMMMMM -_________-)

Violet:OMGEH IS THERE CANDY LAND IN THERE!?!?!

Crystal:Focus,we need to find about my amulet!

Randy:Look!That's the page!

Crystal:*Reads*The amulet was made from the ___________ palace.The gem is so rare that it could ________ all living forms.The gem was made from the harmony within with the powers.Each harmony in the gem represents the 11 plushies.Fire,Thunder,Nature,Ice,Water,Charm,Love,Solar,Teleportation,Dark and Light.3 additional powers were there to control space and time and they are The Past,Present and The __________.That's it??

Heather:Looks like some of the words have been scribbled on..

Will:I couldn't imagined how 11 powers and 3 more are capable on keeping Jamma safe!

Crystal:Yeah,but my mind keeps bugging me that my gem is from a palace but what?

Agle:Maybe a gem like palace?

Flynn:Yeah...but we should be getting home now its dark and I'm afraid of the d-d-dark!!

Crystal:He's right,cmon guys...

While we were walking back home..we saw a shadow like figure passing us by!

Logan:Who the hive is that!??!

Randy:Whatever it is it looks like a phantom!

Agle:Let's follow it then!

We chased after the mysterious shadow and it lead us to a....

Everyone:TRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPPPPPPP!!!!!! *Screams*

Crystal:Agle cant you fly us out!!?!

Agle:I cant my wings dont work for some reason!!!!

Flynn:AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

We giggled cuz Flynn's scream was funny...And then we continued screaming..

Everyone:AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   *THUMP*

We landed on a hard cold floor.Everyone fainted...And the last thing I saw was..

The shadow figure staring at me...Then I fainted with the others....Plus I'm not sure how I was able to write all of this story but watch and see.............

From your Snow Leopard,


{Crystal}



9 comments:

  1. My. Super. Duper. Mira.

    Goldie: My wings work!!! OMG THE BOOK TALKS ABOUT CANDYLAND?!?!?!

    Cupcake: The book didn't really...

    Goldie: I DON'T CARE!!! OMG!!! CANDYLAND CANDYLAND CANDYLAND!!!

    Cupcake: *Puts on candy armour* I'm all set!

    Yuki: Don't you two think that we should help Crystal and her friends out of that trap first?

    Goldie: *Has already disappeared*

    Cupcake & Friends: *Facepaw*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anna: I know! The past, the present, and the future! That creature is SCARY!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That face tho... O-O

    This plushie blog is PAWSOME!! :D

    Hi. owo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lol! Funny and dramatic! Just what every Book needs! :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. 12 plushies hmm maggie has nature power so she might be featured :D (or its on of your 9 friends, 11 powers are listed) I think Crystal has the power to control the past present and future INTERSETING

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
    2. Present or future? My plushie i my blog are supposed to ____ ______ __. Hmm....and _______ is next....

      Delete