Saturday, January 10, 2015

#12 The Forbidden Of Jamma:PT 2~

Waking up with my friends,all I see is darkness and...water?

Violet:Ugh...Where are we and why are we wet??

Crystal:I'm not sure but I don't think we can get back up now...

Flynn:C-c-can we at l-least find our way o-o-out of here?? *Hides behind Violet*

Luke:I think I can see something over there it could be a way out...

We walked and walked and then we saw a dark figure moving...

Flynn:W-w-w-what was t-that!?

Agle:Probably nothing...

WHOOSH~~~

Heather:I don't think Flynn was joking...

Crystal:Shh...Look...

Logan:What the?


???:Hehehe Hello!


Crystal:Who are you and what are you??

Flynn:Is i-i-it a m-m-m-monster?!

???:Hehehe Nope!I'm a Portaller! (Por-te-lar)

Crystal:A Portaller?

Randy:Whoa I didn't know they were real!Portallers are cute creatures that has the ability to teleport!And I'm not sure what's her name...

???:My name is Leller (Lela is how you pronounced it...Lol I dont know)

Crystal:Oh,what are you doing out here?

Leller:Well,I followed you guys and the Chief needs your help!

Will:The Chief?

Leller:He has you hold powers of The Great! *Grabs Crystal's paw* Come on!

Silence...........................................

Crystal:Uh....So you wanted to see us,Mr.Chief?

Chief:Ah yes....*cough* I see you're the owner that gem your wearing..

Crystal:You mean the amulet?

Chief:This amulet used to belong to one of the guardians of elementals

Violet:Guardian of the Elementals?Like the first to have powers?

Chief:Yes,exactly,you see I have something you might need for your travels

Chief:This is the gem,The Emerald

Logan:Whoa.....What's it for?

Chief:I,am not sure either,but it says that it brings you power or helps you in defeating evil!

Luke:Is there a story behind it?


Chief:Yes there it,you see a long time ago...There was a battle between the phantoms and the chosen ones with powers,after the battle was over the chosen ones found gems the phantoms stole.They hid it so no one will find it..But apparantely,we found the gem in one of my portaller's house.And I think you should have this

Crystal:But why us?


Chief:Because you are the destiny...

Agle:Hey uh what time is it?

Heather:*gasp* We better get back home.Our parents are gonna kill us!

Chief:I will teleport you all back home safely...

Leller:I'm gonna miss you all even if we met for like only 2 hours

Crystal:We're gonna miss you too Leller

Chief:*Teleports Crystal and her friends*

Crystal:Huh?Wow back home already?Better get some sleep and figure out what this gem means....

Today was strange and I guess my curiosity grows even more....I wonder what THIS is all about...An invasion of something,perhaps?


From Your Snow Leopard,


{Crystal}








5 comments:

  1. Yay!!! You're back!!! YAY!!! (...Hehe. Sorry, I'm too excited to think of something else to write XD)

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOOOOOH!!! A POST!!! I was DYING to find out what happened to them! Now I know! :3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh, a new story post! It's been forever! Yay! :3

    ReplyDelete
  4. YAHOO! New post! YAY I'M SO HAPPY EVEN THOUGH I JUST STARTED READING YESTERDAY AND DIDN'T WAIT THAT LONG YET I STILL LIKE UR BLOG ITS AWESOME ISN'T CRYSTAL WITH CUPCAKE RIGHT NOW U KNOW WHAT I'M JUST GONNA FLIPPIN' SHUT UP! Ahem, sorry.

    -~*stripytigeress*~-

    ReplyDelete