Sunday, November 2, 2014

Hey Ya'll ;)

Hey guys!!!Its been a while and missed you guys ^-^
I have some great news!!!Sadly I still dont have a computer yet I just saw my dad threw the old one away :P
But my mom says I might get it in probably in a week or few Cant wait to make you guys the stories again ^-^
I know I missed Halloween in AJ but I kight do the story of Halloween when I got the computer its gonna be special and thie may be late but....


                              HÃPPÝ HÄĽŁØWĘĖŅ ĞŮÝŞ!!!!!!
       
                                ;)

6 comments:

  1. YAY!!! This causes for CELEBRATION!!!

    I don't care if something is late! "Better late then never", or so they say! XD

    Ruby: Better EARLY then Late... THIS IS WAY PAST LATE!!!!!

    Me: Don't be a stuck up brat, Ruby. .3.

    Well, at least your coming back to us! That's all that matters! :3

    ReplyDelete
  2. U backzies? YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Daring! Long time no see :) I'm going to create a "special-edition" post soon, and I was wondering if I could include Crystal in it. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yeah a Post with crystal in it would be so cool! I read cupcake by the way celestial but I never did comment on it.

    ReplyDelete